With so much uncertainty,
do you have a Second Income?
Party Over? Many professionals with 10+ work experience are getting surprised by the 'pink slips' that are being handed out in many companies. The numbers have crossed 50,000 job losses. Even as you read this, lists are being drawn up for firing. Blame automation, lack of market valued skills, Trump (!). The cause doesn't matter. What matters is taking action to start a second income while you are working.
So should you start a business? After years of being in the comfort zone,
the terror of not having a steady income can be very challenging!
We strongly recommend that you NOT start a business as the risks are high
and experience shows that 8 out of 10 business fails in the first 2 years.
What should you do? Use the domain skills you have and add valuable consulting and coaching skills to it. Did you know that there are hundreds of small and medium-sized companies who are struggling? By becoming a Meta Certified business coach, you get the skills and professional network to help companies grow. You get to impact the lives of many people and make a difference. And yes, it pays well too!
What does a Meta Business Coach get?
1. You become part of the team
2. 1-on-1 support to meet prospective clients and close orders
3. Breakthrough sessions for prospective clients that are run together with you
4. Prototyping new products and services
5. Shaping a 'Mafia Offer' that will help your clients grow dramatically
6. Digital advertising and marketing services & tools
Earn-While-You-Learn Program (EWYLP)
The MCBC program costs you nothing. That's right. Zero.
You do need to give a small deposit. This is just to keep the serious folks in and the time-wasters out. If at the end of 12-months you don't earn 4X of the deposit, we simply return the amount - no questions asked. We will work with you to close coaching and training orders, sometimes as early as the first 60 days.
Why would we make this crazy offer?
We believe that working together and being supportive helps all of us. You will get opportunities to use your domain skills and together we get to do some great work. Once you are in, you'll find it a great experience.
We do have some stringent (but reasonable) criteria to accept you:
1. You should be 'Other Oriented' and desire the best for your clients
2. You are the person people talk to when they need help
3. Facilitation skills are helpful
4. You have had client-facing experience
5. You have a strong LinkedIn profile
6. You have a network of business friends & associates who trust you
Take Action. Now.
Fill in the form, and we will set up a 15-minute call in 24 hours to evaluate if we are a good fit for each other.