With Breakthrough Projects it works.
Why? Because it's not destiny. Together we can design the future.
Without it, you could be losing an enormous amount of value.
How could you do that? Our mantra? A solution stack, applied with rigor gives business breakthroughs. Let's do the math.
15% improvement in just 5 areas doubles your profits.
1.15 x 1.15 x 1.15 x 1.15 x 1.15=2x
How do you take this forward?
Book a free Business Hackathon session to explore if we are a good fit for you.
Free 1-hour Business Hackathon:
We will do this co-creatively - working through your business model, leadership challenges and way forward. Our goal will be to identify areas of growth. The end objective is to see if we are a good fit for each other. At the end of the day, you get to decide if you want us to partner on the journey, or do it on your own.
Next Step? Get in touch. Let's talk.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is a breakthrough project?
1. An exceptional outcome that can be quantified, and has never been achieved before considering past patterns, existing resources, and the prevailing situation.
2. The outcome necessitates a significant change in mindset and strategy, which is often initially seen as impossible to achieve.
Have you worked with other companies?
Yes, we have. We've worked with companies in IT, Auto, Finance, Agriculture, and more.
What happens after the Hackathon?
If we mutually see the value, we sign off a contract for 1 year. (It takes that kind of time.)
Do our leaders need to be involved?
Your entire senior leadership needs to actively participate in the process. (that's why they are there!)
What do you charge?
We charge a percentage of the value we co-create based on the challenge. Typically 10%. You keep 90%. After the first year, you keep 100%.
What are my risks?
1. The biggest risk is to not do anything, while the market and competition race ahead.
2. You have to put in commitment and courage. "Same old, same old" won't work.
3. Financially you will have to invest some money depending on what projects we decide on.
4. It will also be emotionally challenging since it's not just ideas and processes. People need to change for a new future.